Dr. Robyn and Dr. Kurt are thrilled to introduce Dr. Joshua Gilbert to our practice. Dr Gilbert has been personally selected by Dr’s Robyn and Kurt to carry on our excellent service and patient centered treatment. Dr. Gilbert recently moved back to Chicago after completing his extensive dental and orthodontic training. He also got married in August and he and his wife Erica are excited to now call the Chicago area home! He is thrilled to be joining our office and giving back to the community where he grew up.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, 2014
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate and Masters of Science Degree– Marquette School of Dental Medicine, Graduate Orthodontics, 2016
In the Orthodontic Community
As a recent graduate Dr. Gilbert is trained in all current trends in orthodontics. He feels fortunate to be able to work with Dr Silberstein to grow as an orthodontist. Dr. Gilbert strongly believes in staying current with technology and attends continuing education courses regularly. Dr. Gilbert recently began the American Board of Orthodontics certification process and will fulfill his final requirements while practicing.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
Dr. Gilbert was born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois, and happily returned after completing his education. He recently married his wife, Erica, and they have a Goldendoodle named Logan.
In his free time Dr. Gilbert likes to spend time with family and friends.He is an avid Chicago sports fan and has had season tickets to the Bears his whole life. In addition to watching all Chicago sports Dr. Gilbert enjoys working out, reading, and running. He has completed multiple half marathons and plans on running the Chicago Marathon in the Fall of 2017. Let Dr. Gilbert know at your next appointment if you need a training partner!